WMABA ALUMINUM REPAIR DISCUSSION AND MEMBERSHIP SOCIAL
Join WMABA on January 22 in finding out from repairers who are already performing aluminum structural or certified repair some of the lessons they have learned, investments to be made and how to navigate the process to become a certified facility. Additionally, a recap will be given from the Society of Collision Repair Specialists’
“OEM Collision Technology Summit” at SEMA. Some questions that will be addressed are as follows:
- How do you get into a certified program?
- How are those repairers who dedicate themselves to the process
- differentiating themselves in the marketplace?
- How do they get the return on that investment?
- What are the key elements that a repairer needs to consider?
Also, part of the meeting will be WMABA’s annual Board of Directors election and a state-of-the-industry report given by Executive Director Jordan Hendler.